Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Changes

As you may have noticed, a new blog has not been posted in a few days. Well, there's a good reason for that... I forgot. But there is a very good reason why I forgot .... It's hot. I know that sounds silly but it is true. I hate the heat, except for the super terrific rain storms, I hate the summer. (Also, the time off while my grandson was in the hospital kind of got me out of the swing of things.) So, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is for the rest of the summer I will only be doing weekly blog entries BUT the good news is - in my free time I will be working on my book. Yes, I am currently working on Olives and Underpants, the book. So stay tuned in and I will be in touch soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can not wait to read your book. Will miss your Daily Blog... Good Luck.. Take time to enjoy the summer, with those cute grandbabys...

    ReplyDelete